Oxygen Forensic Detective Cracked
Oxygen Forensic® Detective Cracked version :
is an all-in-one forensic software platform built to extract, decode, and analyze data from multiple digital sources: mobile and IoT devices, device backups, UICC and media cards, drones, and cloud services. Oxygen Forensic® Detective can also find and extract a vast range of artifacts, system files as well as credentials from Windows, macOS, and Linux machines.
The cutting edge and innovative technologies deployed in Oxygen Forensic® Detective include, but are not limited to, bypassing screen locks, locating passwords to encrypted backups, extracting and parsing data from secure applications and uncovering deleted data.
Furthermore, multiple extractions can be investigated in a single interface to gain a complete picture of the data. By using the integrated industry-leading analytical tools to find social connections, build timelines, and categorize images, law enforcement, corporate investigators and other authorized personnel can help make this world a safer place.
Oxygen Forensic® Detective is distributed in a USB dongle and is valid for a single user.
Also this version include :
Analyze contacts from multiple sources such as the Phonebook, Messages, Event Log, Skype, chat and messaging applications in Aggregated Contacts.
Section automatically reveals same people in different sources and groups them together in one meta-contact.
Rooting a device based on Android OS reveals the complete set of user data to the investigator.
Generally this procedure needs certain knowledge and research, but Oxygen Forensic® Suite helps experts to automate this operation.
Oxygen Forensic® Cracked Analyst retrieves all vital application data from mobile devices running iOS, Android OS, BlackBerry 10, Windows Phone 8. Oxygen Forensic® Analyst is able to decrypt apps databases even if they securely encrypted.
Currently 330 unique applications and 2020+ app versions are supported.
Oxygen Forensic® products allow to import and parse data from various device backups and images created by sync software or other forensic products.
BBB and IPD are the Blackberry device backup files made with Blackberry Desktop Manager. These files can be found on a suspect computer or external media like CD, DVD, memory disks and cards etc.
Oxygen Forensic® Suite is able to extract and present forensically important information from backup files and chip-off images.
Calendar & Task
Organizer section displays notes, tasks, and calendar entries created or synchronized by device user.
The set of sub-sections and their features depends on the seized device manufacturer and exact model.
Data Scout retrieves subscriber data from any extracted phone number. It interacts with online lookup services to gather intelligence information of collected phone numbers from mobile device extractions.
Cloud Data Extraction
Oxygen Forensic® Detective acquires data from more than 20 cloud storages: iCloud contacts and calendar, Google Drive, Google Location History, Live contacts and calendar, OneDrive, Dropbox and Box as well as from a wide range of social media including Twitter and Instagram.
Call Data Records
Oxygen Forensic® Call Data Expert is a forensic program that allows importing and analyzing CDR files (Call Data Records) received from mobile service providers regardless of the difference in their column formats and file layouts.
Oxygen Forensic® software allow to bypass screen lock passwords and create full physical dumps from Chinese chipset devices.
The current version supports all popular devices based on MediaTek (MTK) and Spreadtrum chipsets.
File Browser section is a powerful tool to access and analyze user photos, videos, documents and device databases.
Built-in text, hex, multimedia, SQLite, Plist viewers, Geo-location and EXIF extractors help experts to view files and their properties.
How to get the software :
– WhatsApp or Telegram
Oxygen Forensics Detective CHANGELOG
Changes in version 14.3.1 (February 2022):
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Fixed the issue when OxyAgent could not be installed on Android OS 12 devices.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Fixed the authorization issue with the WhatsApp QR multi-device service.
Changes in version 14.3 (February 2022):
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added the ability to bypass screen lock, extract and decrypt user data from Huawei devices based on the Kirin 985 chipset.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added the ability to extract the full file system via checkm8 vulnerability from Apple devices running iOS version 15.0- 15.3.1. The supported devices are: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad 5 Gen, iPad 6 Gen and iPad 7 Gen.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added the new method of keychain extraction from Apple devices running iOS 15.0-15.3.1.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added the ability to extract the full file system from Qualcomm-based Android devices with the SPL not later than May 2021.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added the ability to extract keys from Android KeyStore and decrypt Signal and Silent Phone data using the Android Full File System method.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Added Zoom data extraction from unlocked Android devices via OxyAgent.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Updated the ability to extract Telegram data from unlocked Android devices via OxyAgent.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Redesigned the Android ADB Backup method.
- Oxygen Forensic® Extractor. Interface improvements.
- Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor. Added support for the WhatsApp QR Multi-device service.